Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A List Of Thoughts

Outside my window...
I hear A Duet For Mower And Weedeater playing

I am thinking...
about organizing my day

From the learning rooms...
Moonlight Sonata, To A Wild Rose and Notturno await me

I am thankful for...
an enchanting little girl who kisses me a hundred times a day

From the kitchen...
the dishwasher is begging me to unload it

I am wearing...
a dark-brown, ankle-length, tiered skirt and a dark-brown tanktop

I am reading...
The #1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
(recommended by my bookworm in-laws)

I am hoping...
for more light and less fog

I am creating...
a gift for a beloved friend

I am praying...
for light to shine from above

Around the house...
there are toys everywhere

One of my favorite things...
is my midi-interfaced, digital, hammer-action piano with a Steinway digital sample

A few plans for the rest of the week...
laundry, cleaning, birthday party and a fun Saturday brunch

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

(Topic borrowed from The Simple Woman's Daybook via Walk Slowly, Live Wildly.)

3 comments:

Jamie, Larry and Tessa said...

Tears welling up.

Jamie, Larry and Tessa said...

That was pure magic. Keep writing.

julianalovespy said...

Thanks so much! I like the lead-ins from the other blogs. It helps to have the ideas since I usually have no idea what to write. =)

I also finished the Around the house sentence.....I just noticed it!