Sunday, February 24, 2008

Five Of Six

(This is the FIFTH of six interesting/quirky/random things about myself.)


I am center-brained. I am neither left-brained or right-brained, according to the tests I have taken. I am also neither auditory or visual when it comes to processing information. Sometimes I solve a problem using my left brain, and at other times I solve the same problem using the right side. Sometimes I process information better visually and other times I process the same information better audibly.

I am really center-brained when it comes to all that stuff, which is why I love to create things AND do crossword puzzles, I guess. I write with my right hand, but I can also write quite legibly (and almost neatly) with my left hand as well. Maybe I should say I am left AND right brained, auditory AND visual: all of the above!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an organized dreamer. I like that about you! Leilani

julianalovespy said...

I have also discovered recently that the center-brained-ness makes me unable to 'compartmentalize' very well, which is why I think every single thing is related to every single other thing and I see exactly how they affect each other.

That is not a good quality to have in a conflict. Or during an election season. It causes me much stress! I have GOT learn to compartmentalize more!!!