Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The pamperazzi strikes again

OK, so I've been famous for 8 months now, and let me tell you, sometimes it's exhausting. I am constantly stalked by cameras catching my every little move. I can't even eat without them snap-snap-snapping away. And forget about me having ANY privacy to practice my new songs or this new language I am learning. Everytime I utter a syllable, that camera is filming, filming, filming. Sometimes when I see it, I just stop what I'm doing and just look around thinking 'That'll teach them!' but the patience of these people...they are relentless! I wonder if I am to go through life with the glare of flashbulbs in my eyes. Sigh.

Don't get me wrong, being a celebrity has its perks, of course. I have a full-time personal assistant to do all my work for me. I also have a driver and a chef. And I get the 'spa treatment' several times a day (you know....the 'personal' kind) and I always end up smelling nice. My assistant also helps me pick out just the right outfit (she's more of a stylist in that area than I am) to accentuate my natural beauty. And then there's her partner - he's great at all things entertaining and really cheers me up when I am bored. So I guess, all in all, life is good....even for a celebrity.

No comments: