Monday, January 09, 2006

Baby Mine

I have decided that if I never play my songs out live again or never finish recording them, that's ok. I think the BEST thing I could ever do with my voice is sing to this sweet little creature here. Last night, I sang her the song "Baby Mine" when she was crying, and she went from tears to smiles immediately. (I think it's her favorite song currently.) And I realized that there's no audience to whom I'd rather sing.

So I think I'll spend today singing to, cuddling, rocking and loving my adorable Butterfly. It's the most fun I've ever had!

By the way, I saw online that the above song is from the movie Dumbo, so I was thinking that we should watch it because I don't think I ever saw it (or at least I don't remember much about it other than the cute big ears.) Then Rob said it was SO sad because Dumbo gets separated from his mommy! Um.....I think I'll wait a while to watch it. I have too many dreams about being separated from Butterfly as it is!

No comments: