Thursday, January 05, 2006

Let's start from the very beginning

Well, I've decided to start a blog. Why? Here are some reasons:
1. I have not-so-much adult conversation in my life currently since I'm home with Baby Butterfly, and I MUST get these thoughts out of my head.

2. I have discovered the art of surfing the net of late (one of the only things possible to do while simultaneously nursing a newborn) and am constantly finding really interesting things I'd like to pass along.

3. I've always meant to write something - novel, poetry, songs, a memoir, southern gothic short stories - and since none of those are forthcoming, I thought I'd start with a blog.


What will I write about? Thanks for asking! Who knows, really... I'm thinking it will be mixture of things like literature, politics, music, parenting, my cute butterfly, faith, pop culture, whatever. I hope to write something every day or two, so please bookmark the site if you like what you read.

Oh, and please leave comments! It is the closest thing I get to contact with the outside world sometimes. Happy reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blessings on you, the blog, and (most of all) your Butterfly - the little butterfly's Aunt Jenny :)