Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Perfect Day

After so much despondency in the last blaaaahg, I had to tell you about Sunday's perfect day.  It included the following wonderful elements:
  1. My husband got up with Butterfly and I slept an extra hour
  2. I got to see fun friends at church
  3. Our brand new pastor encouraged us that it is never too late to invest in those old dreams 
  4. I had lunch with my husband, my angelic child & a marvelous friend OUTSIDE under a blue sky with white clouds
  5. We shopped for yummy, healthy food at food heaven, a.k.a. Whole Foods
  6. We went window shopping under the sunshine and had yummy raspberry gelato
  7. We ran into another friend and had a nice catch-up chat
  8. We were all happy, healthy and well-rested
I love those days, especially when they turn into a week.  I guess one nice thing about being sick and having a boring week is that the next week is marvelous just by default!  

Here's to wonderful days and weeks and months and years!

1 comment:

Shyla said...

Hey! Finally getting to say hi and THANK YOU for your prayers and encouragement for Glen. I appreciate it very much.
I'm looking forward to keeping up with you, and by the way, THAT is a very cool photo :o)